IP POWER IP2180-B 12 Volt 18 Amp, Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery
The IP Power series rechargeable lead acid batteries provide outstanding performance and reliable standby power with 5 to 10 years of floating life. The IP Power Series is perfect for medical equipment, security systems, emergency lights and much more. The wide temperature range makes them ideal for professional equipment. As a trusted brand, IP Power provides a wide array of batteries you can count on.
- DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE – Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- MEETS SAFETY TESTS - Passed UL, IEC, JIS and BS standards.
- LONG FLOATING LIFE – IP Power Series of lead-acid batteries are guaranteed to last 5 to 10 years, so you’ll never be left without power
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE - The IP Power Series of lead-acid rechargeable batteries can be used at extreme temperature from -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C) for incredible reliability
- MAINTENANCE-FREE & NON-SPILLABLE – All IP Power Series Lead-Acid batteries are maintenance-free and non-spillable.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.13 x 3.03 x 6.57
Weight (lbs): 11
Qty per Case: 4